Why do I need a breath alcohol tester?
Impairment by alcohol is an important factor influencing both the risk of a road crash as well as the severity of the injuries that result from crashes. Drivers who have been drinking have a much higher risk of involvement in crashes than those with no alcohol in their blood.
You may need a breathalyzer to test your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) after having a few drinks. You may need a breathalyzer for personal use to test yourself before you drive. A lot of workplaces have a strict alcohol policy and may use an industrial breathalyzer or workplace breathalyzer to test staff before they can enter a workplace.
Hanwei Electronics makes it easy to measure a person's blood alcohol content - quickly, simply and with a high level of accuracy. Hanwei offers a complete line of breath alcohol testers for use by individuals, law enforcement and workplace.
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- >>Previous: No
- >>Next: Alcohol breath analyzer with inbuilt printer