Personal Breathalyzers – Risk or Reward?
Worldwide, traffic authorities are doing everything they can to prevent and reduce the occurrence of road accidents due to drunk driving. Alcohol breath testing isn’t just for law enforcement anymore. Personal breathalyzers are designed to help individuals understand their Breath Alcohol Content. As technology moves ahead they are being used increasingly from a personal well-being perspective.
Personal breathalyzers can be very useful devices in avoiding a DUI or DWI charge.
AT188 is simple to use and read. Just blow into the mouthpiece for five seconds, and the digital display will provide you with a reading. The slim device fits easily in your pocket. Single button operation. Includes five replaceable mouthpiece covers for multiple users.
View AT188 Personal Breathalyzer
If you have the budget, it’s recommended that you pick the ones that use Fuel Cell Technology on account of its capability to maintain accuracy over a long period of time, not to mention that it requires less calibration than semiconductor sensors.
Breathalyzer wasn’t created just to address the risks associated with drinking and driving, but to help people, their friends and family, all to make smart and safer choices when consuming alcohol.
If in doubt then do not drive, the risk is not worth it.
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- >>Previous: What Are the Key Features of Portable Breathalyzer with Printer
- >>Next: The Importance of A Personal BAC Alcohol Tester