Personal breathalyzers - Prevent drunk driving
Personal breathalyzers are convenient, handheld breath alcohol concentration (BAC) testing devices that can be carried in a pocket, bag or on a keychain. Users can easily carry out DUI prevention through a personal breathalyzer, More and more people are buying and using personal breathalyzers.
Hard core drunk drivers are a major threat to the safety of themselves and others. Since alcohol impairs your judgment, for your safety and that of others, you want to have a breathalyzer on hand to let you know for certain whether you can drive or not.
Personal breathalyzers rely on two main types of sensors: Fuel cell sensors and semiconductor oxide sensors. Fuel cell based breathalyzers render the best results, but are often pricier compared to semiconductor devices.
View AT188 semiconductor personal breathalyzer
View AT8030 fuel cell personal breathalyzer
The surest way to prevent drunk driving is to abstain from drinking, but when that's not an option, carry a breathalyzer. Carry it for yourself or carry it for your friends. If you plan to use a personal breathalyzer to avoid DUI, make absolutely sure that you follow the instructions carefully.
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- >>Previous: What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- >>Next: Personal breathalyzer: What you need to know