What Industries Need a Wall Mounted Breathalyzer?
What is a breathalyzer?
A breathalyzer is a breath alcohol tester. In other words, it is a device that tests for alcohol in your body through a sample of your breath. Breathalyzers are designed to provide you with a BAC estimate. The accuracy of breathalyzers depends on the quality and correct use of the device.
A wall mounted breathalyzer also known as a coin-operated breathalyzer.
The AT319 coin-operated breathalyzer is designed to be easy to use, easy to interpret and highly accurate. It provides 3 decimal place readings as well as visual and audio cues when giving BAC results. For bars, restaurants, and other venues, the AT319 offers patrons and staff a convenient and accurate way to test personal BAC for work or before getting behind the wheel.
View AT319 Coin-operated Breathalyzer
Recommended for: Workplace employee testing, bars, restaurants, venues, mining sites, construction sites, etc.
Please Note: for accurate results users must wait at least 20 minutes after the cessation of drinking before testing. Use prior to this time will result in inaccurate readings and shorten the lifespan of the sensor.
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- >>Previous: Tips on How to Pick The Personal Breathalyzers
- >>Next: No