Breath alcohol tester — 3 things to know about our new AT7100
Breath alcohol tester is the most common method of testing for blood-alcohol content in use today. Breathalyzer estimate the concentration of alcohol in the body by measuring the amount of alcohol exhaled from the lungs. The breath analysers have digital display, these are easy to use and provide accurate readings.
1. Quick analysis, one second to show result
AT7100 Professional Digital Breathalyzer provide fast, accurate results with rapid repeatability in both direct and passive test modes.
2. A fuel-cell-based alcohol sensor
Law enforcement officers prefer this type of device for its portability, dependability, sensitivity, and high degree of accuracy. This type needs occasional calibration and is pricey compared with other types of breathalyzers.
3. No touch design, without mouthpiece
AT7100 Requires No Mouthpiece. One of the important criteria in the design of our breathalyzer products is sanitation. The Hanwei Electronics's unique industrial design has eliminated the need for installing mouthpieces. This alcohol tester is engineered to maintain sanitary conditions by doing away with contact between the subject's mouth and the machine.
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- >>Previous: Professional LCD digital breath alcohol tester drive safety
- >>Next: AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing solutions