What to consider when choosing a personal breathalyzer
When alcohol absorbs into your blood stream, it becomes possible to determine an individual's degree of intoxication by ascertaining the alcohol concentration percentage in the person's blood -- known as "blood alcohol concentration" ("BAC"). Alcohol BreathAnalyzer is the most common method of testing for blood-alcohol content in use today. breath analysers estimate the concentration of alcohol in the body by measuring the amount of alcohol exhaled from the lungs.
What to consider when choosing personal breathalyzers
What is the main purpose for your breathalyzer – Personal use or professional use. This will help us to determine that you need a personal breathalyzer or a professional breathalyzer.
How will you be using your breathalyzer – Each breathalyzer has it’s own forte. A personal breathalyzer is best used to help your family members and friends make responsible decisions after consuming alcohol, as opposed to a professional breathalyzer that will be used multiple times per day.
Which breathalyzer is right for me – If you're interested in getting higher accuracy, our recommendation is to spend the extra money to choose a professional breathalyzer that uses fuel cell sensor technology. If you are more concerned with the presence of alcohol versus the precise measurement of %BAC, a semiconductor sensor breathalyzer is likely satisfactory for your needs and they are both affordable and accurate.
Portable or Non portabl – When choosing a breathalyzer, you have to get one that is portable. This will enable you to travel with it wherever you go. A portable breathalyzer device that is portable can be used anywhere at your point of convenience.
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- >>Previous: The pros and cons of fuel cell breathalyzer
- >>Next: Time to change your personal breathalyzer accuracy