Choosing the right breath alcohol tester for the workplace
The abuse of alcohol can affect performance of workers and thus constitute an additional hazard, which increases health and safety risks in the workplace. There are numerous benefits to alcohol testing in the workplace. Many employers who have effective alcohol testing policies often enjoy a safer work environment, reduced liability, and higher employee productivity.
Breath alcohol tester is the most common method of testing for blood-alcohol content in use today. breath analysers estimate the concentration of alcohol in the body by measuring the amount of alcohol exhaled from the lungs.
Firstly, decide if you need a portable breath alcohol tester unit or a wall-mounted fixed unit. Handheld units are more compact, simple to use and are ideal for situations where you need to monitor employees breath alcohol readings directly and record the results. Wall mounted units are generally placed in a locker room or other facility where employees can perform a self-test prior to entering the workplace.
AT8100 Breath Alcohol Tester
AT319 Wall-mounted Alcohol Tester
Fuel cell based workplace breathalyzers render the best results, but are often pricier compared to semiconductor devices.But they are designed to be more stable even with high volumes of testing, durable, and has advanced features including data logging, printer, and more.
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- >>Previous: Personal breathalyzers protecting your family members from drink driving hazards
- >>Next: What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?