Low cost portable breathalyzer — Personal alcohol testing
A breathalyzer is a device for estimating blood alcohol content (BAC) from a breath sample. After a few drinks, it can be difficult to tell whether you’re under or over the legal driving limit. the operator of a vehicle whose reading indicates a BAC over the driving limit can be charged with a criminal offense.
Fortunately, there are plenty of portable breathalyzer on the market designed to help you better gauge your blood alcohol levels.
Hanwei Electronics provides low cost portable breathalyzers including the AT6000 alcohol tester and the AT188 personal alcohol tester, professional alcohol testers including the AT7000 police breath alcohol tester, and the AT7100 professional digital breathalyzer.
Increasing incidences of alcohol and drug abuse cases coupled with stringent government regulations are expected to bolster growth of the alcohol breathalyzer and drug testing equipment market during the next five years. Moreover, increasing popularity and demand for portable breathalyzers and emergence of low cost alcohol breathalyzers in developing economies is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- >>Previous: Conveniently detect the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) with personal breathalyzers
- >>Next: A Breathalyzer — The most convenient way to measure blood alcohol content