Drivers Beware: Drive Safe this Thanksgiving Weekend
Alcohol is one substance that is widely abused. Statistics show that alcoholism is linked with almost half of all industrial accidents and half of automobile fatalities in the United States. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, NHTSA, in the past five years over 800 people have died in drunk driving crashes over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. That’s one-third of the total number of fatalities over the holiday.
Therefore, Alcohol testing is performed at workplaces and highways in order to ensure discipline and a safe environment. If you will travel to spend time with family or friends this Thanksgiving, we encourage you to drive safely. Most of all, please do not drink and drive.
Breath alcohol testers were originally introduced as a solution for reducing the amount of drunk driving related accidents. Since their introduction, they have saved thousands if not millions of lives. People buy breathalyzers for all sorts of reasons like:
Checking Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) levels before driving – prevent the hassles of a DUI ($ fines, jail).
Hanwei Electronics offers a variety of breath alcohol testers, including the AT188 personal alcohol tester, AT8030 pocket size alcohol tester, AT7000 police breath alcohol tester and the AT7100 professional digital breathalyzer, etc.
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- >>Previous: A Breathalyzer — The most convenient way to measure blood alcohol content
- >>Next: Use a breathalyzer to see if you are drunk or not?