Portable alcohol tester selection guide
Breath alcohol tester is one of the fastest, simplest ways to determine a person's blood alcohol content or BAC. By blowing into the alcohol tester’s mouthpiece for about five seconds, the unit measures the blood alcohol content (BAC) of air in your lungs.
Tips for Choosing a Portable Alcohol Tester
Portability. Look for a portable alcohol tester that is small enough and lightweight enough to carry with you at all times. However, if you plan to keep your alcohol tester in a specific room or office (such as workplace alcohol tester), then a bigger unit may not be too much of an inconvenience.
View AT8030 Portable Digital Alcohol Tester
Display. Look for easy to read LCD display screens that will quickly give you the results of your test. For example, for personal use, a simpler model with a smaller display can be much more economical and efficient.
Accuracy. Of the two types of portable alcohol testers, those with fuel cells are the most accurate. However, semiconductor alcohol testers — offer users a more affordable means to gauge their BAC. In addition, you will need to get it calibrated regularly, calibration helps ensure that your device is operating correctly.
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- >>Previous: Things you should know about police breath alcohol tester
- >>Next: How to find the right workplace breathalyzer for your business