Semiconductor personal breathalyzer selection guide
Personal breathalyzers are designed to provide you with a BAC estimate. The accuracy of breathalyzers depends on the quality and correct use of the device.
Semiconductor Sensor Breathalyzers
The presence of semiconductor units has increased rapidly over the past few years. The main advantage with semiconductor units is that they are relatively inexpensive. To learn more about why Semiconductor sensor breathalyzers are growing in their usage, here is a more detailed selection guide.
View AT188 Personal Breathalyzer
Readable results: A breathalyzer should make reading and interpreting the results of a BAC test simple. Big, bright, or backlit numbers are best for reading inside a dimly lit bar.
A way to share: ‘Personal’meaning you’d like to test yourself, family, and friends, be it for fun or proving that someone is unfit to drive. Having replaceable mouthpieces is a great way to remove a friend’s (valid) concerns about germs, and using them also makes the device’s readings a bit more accurate.
Semiconductor devices are inappropriate for those interested in accurate BAC measurement. For a breathalyzer that is more accurate,look for a model that uses fuel cell censors.
View AT7000 Professional Fuel Cell Breathalyzer
Consult Hanwei Electronics
To learn more about personal breathalyzer, contact engineer at Hanwei Electronics Group Corporation.
- How to find the right personal breathalyzer for your family
- AT188 Personal alcohol tester - Hanwei Electronics's new breath alc
- AT7000 alcohol tester — fast and accurate breath alcohol testing
- Understanding personal breathalyzer fuel cell sensor performance
- What does your personal breathalyzer really tell you?
- >>Previous: How to find the right workplace breathalyzer for your business
- >>Next: Personal fuel cell breathalyzer: Do you really need it?